Nighttime Body Oil Recipe
Yield: 4 Bottles | Est. Time: 1 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
This recipe produces an ultra moisturizing body oil! Use at nighttime to wake up to super soft and supple hands. Perfect for winter and scented with a calming sleep time scent.
(3) 2 oz Evening Primrose Oil
(3) 2 oz Soybean Oil
(3) 2 oz Apricot Kernel Oil
(1) 1/2 oz Vitamin E Natural T-50
(1) 2 fl. oz Sleep Time - EO & FO Blend 606
(1) 1 Piece Beaker - Natural Polypropylene
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(4) 1 Bottle 04 oz Amber Cosmo Oval Plastic Bottle - 20/410
(4) 1 Piece 20/410 Black Petite Treatment Pump Top - Clear Cap
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 5.10 oz. Evening Primrose Oil
• 5.10 oz. Soybean Oil
• 4.50 oz. Apricot Kernel Oil
• 0.15 oz. Vitamin E Natural T-50
• 0.15 oz. Sleep Time - EO & FO Blend 606
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Measuring Cup (16 oz.)
• (1) Spoon
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Evening Primrose Oil, Soybean Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Vitamin E, Fragrance
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.