Muscle Rescue Body Oil Recipe
Yield: 6 Bottles | Est. Time: 2 Hours | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
Massage this body oil into tired muscles. In this recipe, infuse oils with arnica flowers and complement with a minty scent! We love this for relaxing after a long run or soothing muscle after hard yardwork.
(1) 1 lb Wheat Germ Oil
(1) 1 lb Meadowfoam Seed Oil
(1) 1/2 oz Vitamin E Natural T-50
(1) 2 fl. oz Muscle Rescue - EO & FO Blend 581
(1) 2 oz Menthol Crystals
(1) 2 oz Arnica Flowers
(1) 1 Piece Beaker - Natural Polypropylene
(2) 1 Piece Bath Tea Bags (5" x 3.75")
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(6) 1 Bottle 04 oz Blue Cosmo Oval Plastic Bottle - 20/410
(6) 1 Piece 20/410 Black Petite Treatment Pump Top - Clear Cap
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 11.20 oz. Wheat Germ Oil
• 11.20 oz. Meadowfoam Seed Oil
• 0.25 oz. Vitamin E Natural T-50
• 0.25 oz. Muscle Rescue - EO & FO Blend 581
• 0.15 oz. Menthol Crystals
• 0.25 oz. Arnica Flowers
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Metal Pan
• (1) Hot Plate or Stove Top
• (1) Tablespoon
• (1) Spatula or Spoon
• (1) Iron or Hair Straightener
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Wheat Germ Oil, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Vitamin E, Fragrance, Menthol, Arnica Flower Extract.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.