Sugared Amber & Plum Wax Melts Recipe
Yield: 6 Wax Melts | Est. Time: 1/2 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
Create wax melts with this easy recipe. These wax tarts are fragranced with the scents of chilled citron, plum, sugared amber and cashmere musk.
(2) 2 oz Beeswax - Ultra Refined & Bleached
(2) 2 oz Palm Kernel Flakes - 102º Melt
(1) 2 fl. oz Sugared Amber & Plum Fragrance Oil 976
(1) 2.5 gm Bag Hammered Copper Kettle Mica Powder
(1) 1 Mold Celtic Small Round Soap Mold (MW 153)
(1) 1 Piece Beaker - Natural Polypropylene
(1) 1 Piece Scoop - 0.15 ml (Micro Size)
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 2.70 oz. Beeswax - Ultra Refined & Bleached
• 2.70 oz. Palm Kernel Flakes - 102º Melt
• 0.60 oz. Sugared Amber & Plum Fragrance Oil 976
• 1-2 .15 ml Scoop Hammered Copper Kettle Mica Powder
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Metal Pot
• (1) Stove Top or Hot Plate
• (1) Child's Paintbrush
• (1) Rubbing Alcohol
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
• (1) Thermometer
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Beeswax, Palm Kernel Oil, Fragrance, Mica, Iron Oxide.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.