Frosted Pine Cone Wax Melts Recipe
Yield: 6 Wax Melts | Est. Time: 1/2 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
Fill your home with the winter scents of crisp apple, frosted pine cone and cedarwood with these wax melts. This recipe is very easy to make and fun to color the finished melts!
(2) 2 oz Beeswax - Ultra Refined & Bleached
(2) 2 oz Palm Kernel Flakes - 102º Melt
(1) 2 fl. oz Frosted Pine Cone Fragrance Oil 974
(1) 2.5 gm Bag Evergreen Green Mica Powder
(1) 2.5 gm Bag Gingerbread Brown Mica Powder
(1) 1 Mold Pine Cone Small Round Soap Mold (MW 159)
(2) 1 Piece Beaker - Natural Polypropylene
(2) 1 Piece Scoop - 0.15 ml (Micro Size)
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 2.70 oz. Beeswax - Ultra Refined & Bleached
• 2.70 oz. Palm Kernel Flakes - 102º Melt
• 0.60 oz. Frosted Pine Cone Fragrance Oil 974
• 1-2 .15 ml Scoop Evergreen Green Mica Powder
• 1-2 .15 ml Scoop Gingerbread Brown Mica Powder
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Metal Pot
• (1) Stove Top or Hot Plate
• (1) Child's Paintbrush
• (1) Rubbing Alcohol
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
• (1) Thermometer - Digital
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Beeswax, Palm Kernel Oil, Fragrance, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Chromium Oxide Green, Iron Oxide.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.