Creamy Berry Lip Balm Recipe
Yield: 12 Lip Balm | Est. Time: 1 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
This yummy lip balm will help protect your lips from the wintery weather. The oils and butters will moisturize while the beeswax creates a protective coating.
(1) 2 oz Olive Oil - Extra Virgin
(1) 2 oz Beeswax - Ultra Refined & Bleached
(1) 2 oz MCT - Mid Chain Triglycerides Liquid
(1) 2 oz Shea Butter - Ultra Refined
(1) 2 oz Jojoba Oil - Clear
(1) 2 fl. oz Sugared Strawberry - Sweetened Flavor Oil 812
(1) 2.5 gm Bag NuTone Red Mica Powder
(1) 1 Piece Droppers (Pipettes) - Plastic
(1) 1 Piece Beaker - Natural Polypropylene
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(1) 12 Set 0.15 oz Natural Lip Tube & Cap - Oval
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• .60 oz. Olive Oil - Extra Virgin
• .40 oz. Beeswax - Ultra Refined & Bleached
• .30 oz. MCT - Mid Chain Triglycerides Liquid
• .40 oz. Shea Butter - Ultra Refined
• .30 oz. Jojoba Oil - Clear
• 0.05 oz. Sugared Strawberry - Sweetened Flavor Oil 812
• 1 Teaspoon(s) NuTone Red Mica Powder
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Stove Top or Double Boiler
• (1) Metal Pot
• (1) Measuring Spoons
• (1) Mixing Spoons
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
Ingredient Label: Olive Oil, Beeswax, Jojoba Seed Oil, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Shea Butter, Flavor, Fluorphlogopite, Titanium Dixoide, Tin Dioxide, Iron Oxide.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.