Simply Elegant Holiday Loaf Soap Recipe
Yield: (8) Bars | Est. Time: 1 Hour | Level: Moderate
About This Recipe:
This simple but elegant soap will look beautiful in any bathroom. Holiday Berry fragrance will fill your room with the scent of the holidays.
(1) 2 lb Basic Goat Milk MP Soap Base - 2 lb Trays
(1) 2 lb Premium Extra Clear MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
(1) 2 fl. oz Holiday Berry* - EO & FO Blend 512
(1) 2.5 gm Bag Crimson Red Wine Mica Powder
(1) 2.5 gm Bag Sparkle Dark Gold Mica Powder
(1) 2.5 gm Bag NuTone Green Mica Powder
(1) 1 Mold Regular Loaf Silicone Mold 1501
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(1) 1 Piece Droppers - Plastic
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 32 oz. Basic Goat Milk MP Soap Base - 2 lb Trays
• 10 oz. Premium Extra Clear MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
• 1.0 oz. Holiday Berry* - EO & FO Blend 512
• 1/2 Teaspoon(s) Crimson Red Wine Mica Powder
• 1/2 Teaspoon(s) Sparkle Dark Gold Mica Powder
• 1/4 Teaspoon(s) NuTone Green Mica Powder
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Microwave
• (1) Cookie Sheet
• (1) Microwave-Safe Measuring Cup (32 oz.)
• (1) Measuring Spoons
• (1) Mitre Box (optional)
• (1) Mixing Spoons
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
• (3) Microwave-Safe Measuring Cup (8 oz.)
• (1) Soap Cutter & Cutting Mat
• (1) Spray Bottle with Rubbing Alcohol - 99%
• (1) Spatula
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Stearic Acid, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Myristic Acid, Lauric Acid, Goat Milk, Yellow 5, Titanium Dioxide, Fluorphlogopite, Iron Oxide, Chromium Oxide Green.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.