Sparkling Champagne Loaf Soap Recipe
Yield: (8) 1" Slices | Est. Time: 1 Hour | Level: Moderate
About This Recipe:
This glitter soap is perfect for a New Year's celebration, wedding or anytime you need something for a special occasion.
(1) 2 lb Basic Clear MP Soap Base - 2 lb Trays
(1) 2 lb Basic White MP Soap Base - 2 lb Trays
(1) 2 fl. oz Fairy Dust - EO & FO Blend 269
(1) 2 oz Vanilla Color Stabilizer - MP Soap
(1) 1 Mold Regular Loaf Silicone Mold 1501
(1) 2 oz Jar Traditional - Iridescent Super Sparkle Glitter
(2) 2.5 gm Bag Sparkle Light Gold Mica Powder
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 20 oz. Basic Clear MP Soap Base - 2 lb Trays
• 25 oz. Basic White MP Soap Base - 2 lb Trays
• 0.75 oz. Fairy Dust - EO & FO Blend 269
• 0.38 oz. Vanilla Color Stabilizer - MP Soap
• 1 Piece(s) Regular Loaf Silicone Mold 1501
• 2 Tablespoon(s) Traditional - Iridescent Super Sparkle Glitter
• 1 Tablespoon(s) Sparkle Light Gold Mica Powder
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Microwave
• (1) Microwave-Safe Measuring Cup (32 oz.)
• (4) Microwave-Safe Measuring Cup (8 oz.)
• (1) Cookie Sheet
• (1) Measuring Spoons
• (1) Mixing Spoons
• (1) Spray Bottle with Rubbing Alcohol - 99%
• (1) Soap Cutter
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
Ingredient Label: Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Stearic Acid, Lauric Acid, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide, Fragrance, Mica, Iron Oxides, Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.