Monster Spray Recipe
Yield: (2) Bottles | Est. Time: 1/2 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
"Shake & spray to keep those monsters far away". Most kids are afraid of the dark at one time or another. Help ease their fears with this "Monster Spray". Spritz under the bed, in the closet, dark corners, etc., anywhere it might be a little scary. The black licorice scent of Anise Essential Oil will help keep those monsters away. Soon your little ones will be fast asleep! If making for home use, have the kids decorate labels to personalize their sprays.
(1) 16 oz Luxury Moisturizing Mist II - Modified
(1) 2 fl. oz Anise EO - Certified 100% Pure 720
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(1) 1 Piece Droppers (Pipettes) - Plastic
(2) 1 Bottle 08 oz Black Cylinder Round Plastic Bottle 24/410
(2) 1 Piece 24/410 Natural Mini Trigger Sprayer Top
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 16 oz. Luxury Moisturizing Mist II - Modified
• 2.5 ml(s) Anise EO - Certified 100% Pure 720
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
• (1) Glass Measuring Cup (16 oz.)
• (1) Spatula
• (1) Scissors
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
To Use: Shake before spraying. Spritz anywhere monsters are lurking.
Make a Princess Spray using Fairy Dust Fragrance Oil 269 and adding a small amount of Iridescent Super Sparkle Glitter. Package in pink bottles. Shake and spray magic in the air!
For a Sweet Dreams Spray, mix base with Sleeptime EO & FO Blend 606, or Lavender Essential Oil 139. Package in Natural Boston Round Bottles. Lightly spray pillows before bedtime to keep bad dreams away and dream only happy ones!
Ingredient Label: Water, Octoxynol-13, Nonoxynol-12, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.