Leprechaun's Gold Loaf Soap Recipe
Yield: 8 Bars | Est. Time: 1 Hour | Level: Moderate
About This Recipe:
Create your own fortune without having to chase down a leprechaun! This beautiful soap is the perfect addition to your spring collection and could also be used as a wedding or shower favor.
(2) 2 lb Premium Honey MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
(1) 2 fl. oz Mayan Gold - EO & FO Blend 347
(1) 1 Mold Regular Loaf Silicone Mold 1501
(1) 2.5 gm Bag Sparkle Dark Gold Mica Powder
(1) 2.5 gm Bag Egyptian Bronze Mica Powder
(1) 1 Piece Mask - Basic Procedures
(1) 2 Piece Gloves Vinyl (Medium) - Low Powder
(1) 1 Piece 20/410 Black Ribbed Sprayer Top - Clear Cap
(1) 1 Bottle 02 oz Clear Round Bullet Plastic Bottle 20/410
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 21 inch Disposable
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 48 oz. Premium Honey MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
• 1.5 oz. Mayan Gold - EO & FO Blend 347
• 1 Piece(s) Regular Loaf Silicone Mold 1501
• 0.5 oz. Sparkle Dark Gold Mica Powder
• 0.5 oz. Egyptian Bronze Mica Powder
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Microwave
• (1) Microwave-Safe Measuring cup (32 oz.)
• (2) Glass Mixing Bowls
• (1) Cookie Sheet
• (1) Soap Cutter & Cutting Mat
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Propylene Glycol, Sorbitol, Water, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Myristate, Honey, Sodium Laurate, Triethanolamine, Fragrance, Mica (and) Titanium Dioxide (and) Iron Oxides
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.