Peppermint + Rosemary Foot Scrub Recipe
Yield: 5 Jars | Est. Time: 1 Hour | Level: Moderate
About This Recipe:
This scrub is perfect for feet that have been pushed back into closed shoes after a summer of wearing flip flops. The Dead Sea Salts gently exfoliate dry heels and leave the skin soft from the aloe butter and olive oil. The Rosemary and Peppermint EO/FO Blend leaves your feet feeling invigorated.
(1) 2 oz Dead Sea Salt - Fine Grain
(2) 1 lb Dead Sea Salt - Fine Grain
(1) 1 lb (single jar) Aloe Butter Blend
(2) 2 oz Olive Oil - Pomace
(1) 2 fl. oz Rosemary Peppermint - EO & FO Blend 739
(1) 2 oz Peppermint - Botanical
(1) 2 oz Rosemary - Botanical
(1) 2 oz Preservative - Phenonip
(5) 1 Jars 08 oz Green Basic Plastic Jar - 70/400
(5) 1 Piece 70/400 Black Ribbed Top Cap - F217 Liner
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(1) 1 Piece Droppers (Pipettes) - Plastic
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 2 oz. Dead Sea Salt - Fine Grain
• 32 oz. Dead Sea Salt - Fine Grain
• 9.15 oz. Aloe Butter Blend
• 3.80 oz. Olive Oil - Pomace
• 0.95 oz. Rosemary Peppermint - EO & FO Blend 739
• 1 Teaspoon(s) Peppermint - Botanical
• 1 Teaspoon(s) Rosemary - Botanical
• 3 ml(s) Preservative - Phenonip
• 5 Piece(s) 08 oz Green Basic Plastic Jar - 70/400
• 5 Piece(s) 70/400 Black Ribbed Top Cap - F217 Liner
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Large Mixing Bowl (64 oz.)
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
• (1) Hand Mixer
• (1) Spatula
• (1) Mixing Spoons
• (1) Measuring Spoons
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
To Use: Gently massage onto wet skin. Rinse off with warm water.
Ingredient Label: Sea Salt, Aloe Butter, Olive Pomace Oil, Fragrance, Peppermint Leaf, Rosemary Leaf, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.