Toasted Marshmallow Sugar Scrub Recipe
Yield: 8 Jars | Est. Time: 1 Hour | Level: Moderate
About This Recipe:
This delicious smelling fall scrub will transport you to a cozy fall night roasting marshmallows and making s’mores around a campfire. Foamy and luxurious with just the right amount of scrub, this sugar scrub is a great addition to your fall product line.
(1) 5 lb Sugar - White Granulated Sugar
(1) 1 lb (single jar) Foaming Bath Whip
(1) 2 lb Premium Extra Clear MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
(1) 2 oz Glycerin - Natural
(1) 2 fl. oz Campfire S'mores Fragrance Oil 962
(1) 2 oz Vanilla Color Stabilizer - MP Soap
(1) 2.5 gm Bag Egyptian Bronze Mica Powder
(1) 2.5 gm Bag Matte Brown Oxide Pigment Powder
(1) 2.5 gm Bag Iridescent Super Sparkle Glitter
(1) 2 oz Jar Shimmering Dark Gold Mica Powder
(1) 1 Set Powder Spray Set - 14 ml (Fine Mist)
(1) 2 Piece Gloves Vinyl (Medium) - Low Powder
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 21 inch Disposable
(1) 1 Piece Mask - Basic Procedures
(1) 1 Piece Beaker - Natural Polypropylene
(8) 1 Jars 08 oz Clear Basic Plastic Jar - 70/400
(8) 1 Piece 70/400 White Straight Top Cap - F217 Liner
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 5 Cup(s) Sugar - White Granulated Sugar
• 16 oz. Foaming Bath Whip
• 10 oz. Premium Extra Clear MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
• 1.0 oz. Glycerin - Natural
• 1.0 oz. Campfire S'mores Fragrance Oil 962
• 1.0 oz. Vanilla Color Stabilizer - MP Soap
• 1/8 Teaspoon(s) Egyptian Bronze Mica Powder
• 0.60 oz. Matte Brown Oxide Pigment Powder
• 1/8 Teaspoon(s) Iridescent Super Sparkle Glitter
• 0.50 oz. Shimmering Dark Gold Mica Powder
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Microwave
• (1) Stand Mixer or Hand Mixer
• (1) Microwave-Safe Measuring cup (64 oz.)
• (3) Spatulas
• (3) Bowls
• (1) Piping Bags with Decorator Tips
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves, and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Sucrose, Glycerin, Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Myristic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Diazolidinyl Urea (and) Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fluorphlogopite, Iron Oxide, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Acrylates Copolymer, Titanium Dioxide.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.