Pink Grapefruit Chunky MP Soap Recipe
Yield: 18 Bars | Est. Time: 1 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
This soap design looks complicated but is very easy to make! The white soap is not even melted, saving time during production. This recipe is great for large orders or fundraisers and the design can easily be changed with a new fragrance or color.
(2) 2 lb Basic Clear MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
(1) 2 lb Basic White MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
(1) 2 fl. oz Pink Grapefruit Fragrance Oil 97
(1) 5 ml Stained Glass Apple Red Liquid Color
(1) 1 Mold Big Tray- Square Soap Mold (MW 143)
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(1) 1 Piece Beaker - Natural Polypropylene
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 64 oz. Basic Clear MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
• 32 oz. Basic White MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
• 1 oz. Pink Grapefruit Fragrance Oil 97
• 10 Drop(s) Stained Glass Apple Red Liquid Color
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Microwave
• (1) Microwave-Safe Measuring Cup (64 oz.)
• (1) Mixing Bowl (32 oz.)
• (1) Soap Cutter
• (1) Cutting Mat
• (1) Spatula
• (1) Rubbing Alcohol
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
• (1) Thermometer
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Stearic Acid, Lauric Acid, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide, Fragrance, Red 40.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.