Basic Lotion Recipe
Yield: 15 Bottles | Est. Time: 1 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
This simple recipe is designed for beginners or for crafters who need a quick and easy addition to their product line. The lotion absorbs well and leaves skin feeling smooth and soft. It’s also very easy to change the fragrance or add color to match your product line!
(1) 1 Gallon (1 Jug) Basic Lotion Base
(1) 2 fl. oz Sun Dried Cotton Fragrance Oil 471
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(1) 1 Piece Beaker - Natural Polypropylene
(1) 1 Piece 38/400 Gallon Jug Pump
(15) 1 Bottle 08 oz Clear Modern Boston Bottle - 24/410
(15) 1 Piece 24/410 Black Ribbed SADDLE Pump Top
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 128 oz. Basic Lotion Base
• 1.25 oz. Sun Dried Cotton Fragrance Oil 471
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Microwave
• (1) Microwave-Safe Measuring Cup (64 oz.)
• (1) Funnel
• (1) Spatula
• (1) Scissors
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
• (1) Thermometer
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Proysorbate-60, Stearyl Alcohol, Sunflower Oil, Allantoin, Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Petrolatum, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT, Disodium EDTA, Carbomer, Benzophenone-4, Stearic Acid, Fragrance.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.