Lavender Bliss Body Lotion Recipe
Yield: 8 Jars | Est. Time: 1/2 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
Smooth this calming blend onto your skin when you need to unwind or at bedtime for a good night’s rest. This recipe can be made using only Lavender Essential oil or blended with Sweet Orange Essential Oil for added sweetness. The floral elements of Lavender will help soothe an overactive mind while Sweet Orange offers an element of cheerfulness.
(2) 16 oz Gentle Face & Baby Cream
(1) 2 fl. oz Lavender 30/32 EO- Certified 100% Pure 100
(1) 2 fl. oz Orange (Sweet) EO - Certified 100% Pure 134
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(2) 1 Piece Beaker - Natural Polypropylene
(8) 1 Jars 04 oz Clear Heavy Wall Plastic Jar - 70/400
(8) 1 Piece 70/400 Black Ribbed Top Cap - F217 Liner
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 32 oz. Gentle Face & Baby Cream
• 0.40 oz. Lavender 30/32 EO- Certified 100% Pure 100
• 0.30 oz. Orange (Sweet) EO - Certified 100% Pure 134
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Microwave
• (1) Microwave-Safe Measuring Cup (32 oz.)
• (1) Spatula
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
• (1) Thermometer
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Di C12-15 Alkyl Fumarate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Isopropyl Palmitate, DMDM Hydantoin, Carbomer, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Aloe Barbadenis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate, Bulgarian Lavender Essential Oil, Sweet Orange Essential Oil.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.