Fizzy Bubble Powder Recipe
Yield: 22 Bags | Est. Time: 1 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
This is a powdered version of a bath fizzy. Simply mix all ingredients together and place into heat seal bags. This quick and easy recipe can be mass produced for larger batches such as a fundraiser. Simply change the fragrance and color to offer multiple options
(1) 5 lb Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate)
(2) 1 lb Citric Acid Powder
(1) 2.5 gm Bag Neon Pink Hot Pants Powder
(1) 1 lb Lathanol LAL Coarse - aka SLSa
(1) 2 oz Buttermilk Powder
(1) 2 fl. oz Pink Grapefruit Fragrance Oil 97
(1) 2 Piece Gloves Vinyl (Medium) - Low Powder
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(1) 1 Piece Mask - Basic Procedures
(1) 1 Piece Droppers - Plastic
(1) 1 Piece Scoop - 0.15 ml (Micro Size)
(22) 1 Piece Heat Seal Zip Pouch: 1 oz. Clear & Silver
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 40 oz. Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate)
• 20 oz. Citric Acid Powder
• 2 .15 ml Scoop Neon Pink Hot Pants Powder
• 8 oz. Lathanol LAL Coarse - aka SLSa
• 1 oz. Buttermilk Powder
• 2 ml(s) Pink Grapefruit Fragrance Oil 97
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Large Mixing Bowl (64 oz.)
• (1) Wire Whisk
• (1) Funnel
• (1) Flat Iron
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Baking Soda, Citric Acid, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Buttermilk, Fragrance, Red 28, Red 22.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.