Foaming Sugar Scrub Recipe
Yield: 9 Jars | Est. Time: 1/2 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
Your customers will love this thick and creamy sugar scrub. This is very easy to make in large quantities for any fundraiser, large craft show, etc. Coordinate your fragrance and color for the perfect look.
(1) 5 lb Sugar - White Granulated Sugar
(1) 1 lb (single jar) Foaming Bath Whip - Traditional
(1) 2 lb Basic Clear MP Soap Base - 2 lb Trays
(1) 2 oz Glycerin - Natural
(1) 2 fl. oz Vanilla Almond Fragrance Oil 624
(1) 5 ml Stained Glass Lemon Yellow Liquid Color
(1) 2 Piece Gloves Vinyl (Medium) - Low Powder
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 21 inch Disposable
(1) 1 Piece Mask - Basic Procedures
(2) 1 Piece Beaker - Natural Polypropylene
(9) 1 Piece 89/400 Black Ribbed Top Cap - F217 Liner
(9) 1 Jars 08 oz Clear Heavy Wall Plastic Jar - 89/400
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 35 oz. Sugar - White Granulated Sugar
• 16 oz. Foaming Bath Whip - Traditional
• 10 oz. Basic Clear MP Soap Base - 2 lb Trays
• 1 oz. Glycerin - Natural
• 1 oz. Vanilla Almond Fragrance Oil 624
• 15 Drop(s) Stained Glass Lemon Yellow Liquid Color
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Microwave
• (1) Stand Mixer (Mixer, 3 qt. Bowl, Beater)
• (1) Microwave-Safe Measuring Cup (16 oz.)
• (1) Soap Cutter
• (1) Cutting Mat
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Sugar, Glycerin, Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance, Yellow 5.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.