Lavender No Rinse Foaming Hand Wash Recipe
Yield: 18 Bottles | Est. Time: 1/2 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
This is a perfect product when water is not available. Simply push down on the foamer top and rub the foamy hand wash into your skin – that’s it – no water needed!! This easy-to-use base can be used as is or simply blend in your modified fragrance and color, if desired. You can easily make 18 bottles of product per gallon. Great product for large fundraisers or when you need a large amount of product quickly.
(1) 1 Gallon (1 Jug) No Rinse Foaming Hand Wash
(1) 2 fl. oz Lavender Fields - EO & FO Blend 99
(2) 2 oz FO & EO Modifier
(1) 2 oz Stained Glass Violet Purple Liquid Color
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(1) 1 Piece Beaker - Natural Polypropylene
(18) 1 Set 08 oz Clear Modern Round Plastic Bottle & Foamer
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 128 oz. No Rinse Foaming Hand Wash
• 0.75 oz. Lavender Fields - EO & FO Blend 99
• 3 oz. FO & EO Modifier
• 20 Drop(s) Stained Glass Violet Purple Liquid Color
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Microwave-Safe Measuring Cup (64 oz.)
• (1) Microwave
• (1) Spatula
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Water, Aloe Vera, Vitamin E Acetate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Propylene Glycol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Fragrance, Ext Violet 2.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.