Lemon MP Soap Pops Recipe
Yield: 10 Soap Pops | Est. Time: 2 Hours | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
This recipe produces lemon-scented soap pops. These soaps look like delicious frozen lemonade ice pops. Make sure you clearly mark they are not edible because they smell good enough to devour.
(1) 2 lb Basic Clear MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
(1) 2 fl. oz Backyard Lemon Tree* Fragrance Oil 1133
(1) 1 Block Stained Glass Lemon Yellow Soap Color Blocks
(1) 1 Mold Soap Popsicle Silicone Mold 1617
(10) 1 Piece Soap Pop Sticks
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(1) 1 Piece Beaker - Natural Polypropylene
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 32 oz. Basic Clear MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
• 0.90 oz. Backyard Lemon Tree* Fragrance Oil 1133
• 0.20 oz. Stained Glass Lemon Yellow Soap Color Blocks
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Soap Cutter & Cutting Mat
• (1) Microwave
• (1) Microwave-Safe Measuring Cup (32 oz.)
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
• (1) Spatula
• (1) Plastic Wrap
• (1) Spray Bottle with Rubbing Alcohol - 99%
• (1) Thermometer - Digital
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
*Wholesale Supplies Plus is not affiliated or associated with Cosmetic Warriors, LTD.
Ingredient Label: Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Stearic Acid, Lauric Acid, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Fragrance, Green 8.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.