Lime MP Soap Pops Recipe
Yield: 10 Soap Pops | Est. Time: 2 Hours | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
These soap pops smell good enough to eat! They smell like lime-mint and can be marketed for children or adults. Adults will love this recipe as mojito soap pops!
(1) 2 lb Basic Clear MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
(1) 2 fl. oz Lime Mint Fragrance Oil 427
(1) 2 oz Vanilla Color Stabilizer - MP Soap
(1) 1 Block Stained Glass Forest Green Soap Color Blocks
(1) 1 Mold Soap Popsicle Silicone Mold 1617
(10) 1 Piece Soap Pop Sticks
(1) 1 Piece Beaker - Natural Polypropylene
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 32 oz. Basic Clear MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
• 0.90 oz. Lime Mint Fragrance Oil 427
• 0.40 oz. Vanilla Color Stabilizer - MP Soap
• 0.20 oz. Stained Glass Forest Green Soap Color Blocks
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Spray Bottle with Rubbing Alcohol - 99%
• (1) Plastic Wrap
• (1) Microwave
• (1) Microwave-Safe Measuring Cup (32 oz.)
• (1) Soap Cutter & Cutting Mat
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
• (1) Thermometer - Digital
• (1) Spatula
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
Ingredient Label: Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Laurate, Glycerin, Water, Fragrance, Green 5, Yellow 5.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.