Chocolate Milkshake Soap Recipe
Yield: 8 Bars | Est. Time: 2 Hours | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
This recipe creates soap bars that smell and look like chocolate milkshakes. The soap is molded in a tall and skinny loaf to resemble chocolate milkshakes in an old-fashioned fountain soda glasses. A fun paper straw* completes the look.
*Paper straws are no longer available through Wholesale Supplies Plus. 12/2019
(2) 2 lb Detergent Free White MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
(1) 2 fl. oz Chocolate* Fragrance Oil 441
(1) 2 oz Vanilla Color Stabilizer - MP Soap
(1) 2.5 gm Bag Matte Brown Oxide Pigment Powder
(1) 1 Mold Tall & Skinny Loaf Silicone Soap Mold 1505
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(1) 1 Piece Beaker - Natural Polypropylene
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 44 oz. Detergent Free White MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
• 1 oz. Chocolate* Fragrance Oil 441
• 0.50 oz. Vanilla Color Stabilizer - MP Soap
• 1/8 Teaspoon(s) Matte Brown Oxide Pigment Powder
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Soap Cutter
• (1) Cutting Mat
• (1) Scale
• (1) Microwave
• (1) Microwave-Safe Measuring Cup (64 oz.)
• (1) Thermometer
• (1) Spatula
• (1) Jelly Roll Pan
• (1) Spray Bottle with Rubbing Alcohol - 99%
• (1) Plastic Wrap
• (1) Scissors
• (1) Ruler
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
* Wholesale Supplies Plus is not affiliated or associated with Hersheys.
**Paper straws are no longer available through Wholesale Supplies Plus.
Ingredient Label: Sorbitol, Coconut Oil, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Fragrance, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.