These spritzers are light and fruity and perfect for summer. Change your scent to fit your mood!
Wholesale Supplies Plus is not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.
Project Level: Easy
Estimated Time: 1 Hour
Yield: 9 sets of 3 Spritzers
• 1 Gallon(s) Luxury Moisturizing Mist II - Modified
• 2 oz. Peach Daiquiri Fragrance Oil 239
• 2 oz. Sparkling Mojito* Fragrance Oil 487
• 2 oz. Pink Sangria* Fragrance Oil 692
• 0.2 oz. Stained Glass Forest Green Liquid Color
• 0.2 oz. Stained Glass Strawberry Red Liquid Color
• 0.2 oz. Stained Glass Citrus Orange Liquid Color
• 27 Piece(s) 04 oz Clear Cylinder Round Plastic Bottle 24/410
• 27 Piece(s) 24/410 Natural Ribbed Sprayer Top - Clear Cap
• 9 Piece(s) Premium Crystal Clear Cello Bags (5" x 3" x 11.5")
• Large Glass Measuring Cup
• Mixing Spoon
• Droppers - Plastic
INCI Ingredient Label: Water, Octoxynol-13, Nonoxynol-12, Glycerin, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Benzophenone-4, Triethanolamine, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Orange 4, Green 5, Yellow 5, Red 33.
- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- In large glass measuring cup, pour 42.5 ounces of the Luxury Moisturing Mist.
- Place bowl in microwave and heat slightly for about 20 seconds. Remove.
- Add 2-3 drops of color - just enough to make the mist slightly tinted. Too much color may stain clothing.
- Add .85 oz. of first fragrance oil. Gently mix product.
- Pour into 9 bottles. If product contains any bubbles, these will disappear after about an hour.
- When product is completely cooled, add matching colored sprayers to bottle.
- Repeat above steps with next color and fragrance.
- When all 27 bottles are made, package into cello bags and tie with corresponding ribbons. Label accordingly.