Winter Moisturizing Cream
Yield: 10 Jars | Est. Time: 1 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
This winter cream is the perfect blend of butters and oils that are just what dry, winter skin needs! This thick cream quickly soaks into your skin leaving it soft, without any greasy after-feel.
(1) 1 lb Tucuma Butter
(2) 1 lb (single jar) Macadamia Butter Blend
(2) 2 oz Hemp Seed Oil - Virgin (Dark Green)
(1) 2 oz Tapioca Starch - Pure
(1) 2 oz Vitamin E Natural T-50
(1) 2 fl. oz Orange Sapphire* Fragrance Oil 541
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 21 inch Disposable
(10) 1 Jars 04 oz Clear Heavy Wall Plastic Jar - 70/400
(10) 1 Piece 70/400 Gold Metal Basic Top Cap - Foam Liner
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 12 oz. Tucuma Butter
• 22 oz. Macadamia Butter Blend
• 4 oz. Hemp Seed Oil - Virgin (Dark Green)
• 0.80 oz. Tapioca Starch - Pure
• 1.20 oz. Vitamin E Natural T-50
• 0.80 oz. Orange Sapphire* Fragrance Oil 541
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Microwave
• (1) Microwave-Safe Mixing Bowl (64 oz.)
• (1) Refrigerator
• (1) Hand Mixer
• (1) Mixing Spoon
• (1) Spatula
• (1) Plastic Wrap
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
*Due to unavailability of jars, packaging changed as of 3/24/2020.
Ingredient Label: Macadamia Butter, Tucuma Butter, Hemp Seed Oil, Vitamin E, Tapioca Starch, Fragrance.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.