Ruby Red Raspberry Lip Gloss Recipe
Yield: (12) Jars | Est. Time: 1 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
Lips can get chapped even in the summer. Protect them with this moisturizing lip gloss packed full of nourishing ingredients.
(1) 2 oz Aloe Butter Blend
(1) 2 oz Castor Oil
(1) 2 oz Grape Seed Oil
(1) 2 oz Smooth & Creamy Lotion Bar Additive
(1) 2.5 gm Bag Crimson Red Wine Mica Powder
(1) 2 fl. oz Raspberry Glaze - Sweetened Flavor Oil 801
(1) 1/2 oz Vitamin E Natural T-50
(2) 1 Piece Droppers (Pipettes) - Plastic
(1) 12 Set 1/3 oz Clear Jar with White Top
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 2 oz. Aloe Butter Blend
• 1 oz. Castor Oil
• 1 oz. Grape Seed Oil
• 0.50 oz. Smooth & Creamy Lotion Bar Additive
• 1 Teaspoon(s) Crimson Red Wine Mica Powder
• 7 ml(s) Raspberry Glaze - Sweetened Flavor Oil 801
• 4 ml(s) Vitamin E Natural T-50
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Microwave-Safe Mixing Bowl
• (1) Measuring Spoons
• (1) Microwave
• (1) Mixing Spoon
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Aloe Butter, Castor Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Polyglycerol-3 Beeswax, Fluorphlogopite, Iron Oxide, Flavor, Vitamin E.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.