Urban Cowboy Beard Oil
Yield: 12 Bottles | Est. Time: 1/2 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
This tri-oil recipe is made with sunflower oil, jojoba oil and argan oil. It's topped with a masculine scent of grapefruit, bergamot, amber, patchouli, oarkmoss and sandalwood.
(1) 1 lb Sunflower Oil - Refined
(1) 2 oz Jojoba Oil - Golden
(1) 2 oz Argan Oil
(1) 2 fl. oz Urban Cowboy Fragrance Oil 754
(1) 1/2 oz Vitamin E Natural T-50
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(1) 1 Each Mix & Pour Funnel Pitcher
(1) 1 Piece Beaker - Natural Polypropylene
(1) 12 Set 01 oz Amber Glass Bottle & Dropper Top - 20/400
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 8.25 oz. Sunflower Oil - Refined
• 1.95 oz. Jojoba Oil - Golden
• 1.95 oz. Argan Oil
• 0.25 oz. Urban Cowboy Fragrance Oil 754
• 0.15 oz. Vitamin E Natural T-50
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Measuring Cup (32 oz.)
• (1) Spatula or Spoon
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Sunflower Oil, Jojoba Oil, Argan Oil, Fragrance, Vitamin E.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.