Nourishing Beard Oil
Yield: 24 Bottles | Est. Time: 1/2 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
This beard oil is comprised mostly of grape seed oil and extra virgin olive oil for taming and moisturizing beards. It also includes jojoba oil and argan oil for additional softness and label appeal and is fragranced with a medley of peppercorn, bergamot and oakmoss scents.
(1) 1 lb Grape Seed Oil
(1) 1 lb Olive Oil - Extra Virgin
(1) 2 oz Jojoba Oil - Clear
(1) 2 oz Argan Oil
(1) 2 fl. oz Black Pepper* Fragrance Oil 595
(1) 1/2 oz Vitamin E Natural T-50
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(1) 1 Each Mix & Pour Funnel Pitcher
(1) 1 Piece Beaker - Natural Polypropylene
(2) 12 Set 01 oz Amber Glass Bottle & Dropper Top - 20/400
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 10 oz. Grape Seed Oil
• 10 oz. Olive Oil - Extra Virgin
• 1.95 oz. Jojoba Oil - Clear
• 1.95 oz. Argan Oil
• 0.75 oz. Black Pepper* Fragrance Oil 595
• 0.25 oz. Vitamin E Natural T-50
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Measuring Cup (32 oz.)
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
• (1) Spatula or Spoon
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Grape Seed Oil, Olive Oil, Jojoba Oil, Argan Oil, Fragrance, Vitamin E.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.