Purple Calla Lily Soap Cakes Recipe
Yield: 12 Bars | Est. Time: 1 Hour | Level: Moderate
About This Recipe:
Purple is trending this year for fall weddings. These purple calla lilies look beautiful on top of this creamy white soap "cake".
(1) 2 lb Premium Extra Clear MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
(1) 2 lb Basic Goat Milk MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
(1) 2 fl. oz Calla Lily* Fragrance Oil 328
(1) 2 oz Glycerin - Natural
(1) 2.5 gm Bag Traditional - Lilac Purple Glitter
(1) 1 Block Matte Yellow Soap Color Blocks
(1) 1 Mold Heart Guest Silicone Mold 1612
(1) 1 Mold Round Basic Silicone Mold 1602
(2) 1 Piece Beaker - Natural Polypropylene
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 2 oz. Premium Extra Clear MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
• 56 oz. Basic Goat Milk MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
• 1.70 oz. Calla Lily* Fragrance Oil 328
• 1 Teaspoon(s) Glycerin - Natural
• 1 Teaspoon(s) Traditional - Lilac Purple Glitter
• 0.10 oz. Matte Yellow Soap Color Blocks
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Microwave-Safe Measuring Cup (32 oz.)
• (1) Microwave
• (1) Soap Cutter & Cutting Mat
• (1) Spatula
• (1) Measuring Spoons
• (1) Child's Paintbrush
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
• (1) Plastic Wrap
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Stearic Acid, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Myristic Acid, Lauric Acid, Goat Milk,Fragrance, Yellow 5, Titanium Dioxide, Glycerin, Glitter, Iron Oxides.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.