Scrubby Soy MP Soap
Yield: 8 Bars | Est. Time: 1/2 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
This easy soap recipe combines the moisturizing benefits of yogurt powder with the scrubbiness of soy scrub. The soap is scented with a classic scent that is sure to be familiar to you!
(1) 2 lb Detergent Free White MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
(1) 2 fl. oz Irish Spring* Fragrance Oil 990
(1) 2 oz Soy Scrub
(1) 0.125 lb (2 oz) Yogurt Powder
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(1) 1 Each Mix & Pour Funnel Pitcher
(1) 1 Piece Beaker - Natural Polypropylene
(8) 1 Piece Plain Oval Clamshell with Hinged Lid
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 30 oz. Detergent Free White MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
• 0.90 oz. Irish Spring* Fragrance Oil 990
• 0.10 oz. Soy Scrub
• 0.30 oz. Yogurt Powder
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Straight Soap Cutter
• (1) Cutting Board
• (1) Scale
• (1) Microwave
• (1) Thermometer
• (1) Spatula
• (1) Jelly Roll Pan
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Sorbitol, Coconut Oil, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide, Fragrance, Yogurt Powder, Soy.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.