Avocado Rose Face Mask
Yield: 12 Sets | Est. Time: 1/2 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
Brighten and beautify your face with this easy to make face mask! Avocado, egg whites, honey and oatmeal combine with rose water for a luxurious spa quality face mask. This recipe makes 12 sets. Each set includes one jar of beautifying powder, one jar of hydrating liquid and one spatula. Approximately three face masks can be made with each set.
(3) 2 oz Rose Water Essential Hydrosol
(1) 2 oz Avocado Powder
(1) 2 oz Egg Whites Powder
(1) 2 oz Honey Powder
(1) 2 oz Oatmeal - Colloidal
(12) 1 Piece Spatula - 2.5" (Straight Natural Wood)
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(1) 12 Jars 02 oz Clear Heavy Wall Plastic Jar - 58/400
(1) 12 Piece 58/400 White Straight Top Cap - F217 Liner
(1) 12 Jars 1/2 oz Clear PET Basic Plastic Jar - 33/400
(1) 12 Piece 33/400 White Straight Basic Top Cap - F217 Liner
(12) 1 Piece Clear Cello Bag (2.5" x 2" x 6")
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 6 oz. Rose Water Essential Hydrosol
• 1.20 oz. Avocado Powder
• 0.60 oz. Egg Whites Powder
• 0.60 oz. Honey Powder
• 0.60 oz. Oatmeal - Colloidal
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Medium Mixing Bowl
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
• (1) Spoon
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Rose Water, Avocado Powder, Egg Whites Powder, Honey, Colloidal Oatmeal.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.