Lemon Salt Scrub Cubes
Yield: 72 Cubes | Est. Time: 1 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
These are for every lemon bar lover. Each cube will fit perfectly in your hand. Use one side for a soap and the other to scrub away dry, rough skin.
(2) 1 lb European Spa Salt - Medium Grain
(1) 2 lb Premium Three Butter Plus MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
(1) 1 lb (single jar) Foaming Bath Whip - Traditional
(1) 2 lb Premium Oatmeal MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
(1) 2 fl. oz Lemon Sugar* - EO & FO Blend 683
(1) 2 oz Vanilla Color Stabilizer - MP Soap
(1) 5 ml Stained Glass Lemon Yellow Liquid Color
(1) 1 Piece Beaker - Natural Polypropylene
(1) 1 Mold Tray 12 Rectangles Silicone Mold 1701
(2) 0.008 Spool (4 Yds) Light Gold Curling Ribbon
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(12) 1 Piece Clear Cello Bag (4" x 2" x 9")
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 32 oz. European Spa Salt - Medium Grain
• 24 oz. Premium Three Butter Plus MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
• 16 oz. Foaming Bath Whip - Traditional
• 12 oz. Premium Oatmeal MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
• 2 oz. Lemon Sugar* - EO & FO Blend 683
• 1 oz. Vanilla Color Stabilizer - MP Soap
• 10 Drop(s) Stained Glass Lemon Yellow Liquid Color
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Microwave
• (1) Microwave-Safe Measuring Cup (5 Qt.)
• (1) Microwave-Safe Mixing Bowl (16 oz.)
• (1) Soap Cutter
• (1) Cutting Mat
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
• (1) Mixing Spoon
• (1) Spatula
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Sea Salt, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Stearic Acid, Lauric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Palm Kernel Oil, Sodium Chloride, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Mango Butter, Fragrance, Titanium Dioxide, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Yellow 5. BOTTOM: Sorbitol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Oatmeal.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.