Glowing Facial Scrub Recipe
Yield: (10) Jars | Est. Time: 1/2 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
This scrub is packed full of nourishing ingredients that will leave your face glowing and smooth. The wheat germ oil leaves skin feeling moisturized so there is no need to follow up with lotion.
(1) 1 lb (single jar) Foaming Bath Whip - Traditional
(1) 1 lb Brown Sugar - Raw Demerara Crystals
(2) 2 oz Wheat Germ Oil
(1) 2 oz Tomato Powder
(1) 2 oz Lemon Peel Granules
(1) 2 oz Poppy Seeds
(1) 2 fl. oz Lemon EO- Certified 100% Pure 140
(1) 2 oz Preservative - Water Soluble PF
(1) 2 Piece Gloves Vinyl (Medium) - Low Powder
(1) 1 Piece Mask - Basic Procedures
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 21 inch Disposable
(10) 1 Jars 04 oz Clear Heavy Wall Plastic Jar - 70/400
(10) 1 Piece 70/400 White Straight Top Cap - F217 Liner
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 16 oz. Foaming Bath Whip - Traditional
• 9 oz. Brown Sugar - Raw Demerara Crystals
• 3 oz. Wheat Germ Oil
• 1.5 Teaspoon(s) Tomato Powder
• 1.50 oz. Lemon Peel Granules
• 1.50 oz. Poppy Seeds
• 0.25 oz. Lemon EO- Certified 100% Pure 140
• 3 ml(s) Preservative - Water Soluble PF
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Large Glass Mixing Bowl
• (1) Measuring Spoons
• (1) Mixing Spoon
• (1) Spatula
• (1) Hand Mixer
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
Ingredient Label: Brown Sugar, Glycerin, Water, Wheat Germ Oil, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Tomato Powder, Lemon Peel Granules, Poppy Seeds, Essential Oil.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.