Unicorn Lip Balm
Yield: 18 Lip Pots | Est. Time: 1 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
Every child will love these unicorn lip balms. The 3 color swirl is flavored with Carnival Cotton Candy and the cute square container is the perfect size for little hands.
(1) 2 oz Lip Balm Base for Sticks
(1) 2 oz Lip Balm Base for Pots
(1) 2 fl. oz Carnival Cotton Candy - Sweetened Flavor Oil 575
(1) 2.5 gm Bag NuTone Navy Mica Powder
(1) 2.5 gm Bag Coral Orange Reef Mica Powder
(1) 2.5 gm Bag Yellow Pet Canary Mica Powder
(1) 2.5 gm Bag Super Sparkle White Diamonds Mica Powder
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(1) 1 Piece Droppers (Pipettes) - Plastic
(4) 1 Piece Scoop - 0.15 ml (Micro Size)
(3) 1 Piece Beaker - Natural Polypropylene
(9) 1 Set 3 ml Clear Square Jar with Pink Top
(9) 1 Set 3 ml Clear Square Jar with Blue Top
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 1.50 oz. Lip Balm Base for Sticks
• 1.50 oz. Lip Balm Base for Pots
• 5 ml(s) Carnival Cotton Candy - Sweetened Flavor Oil 575
• 1 .15 ml Scoop NuTone Navy Mica Powder
• 1 .15 ml Scoop Coral Orange Reef Mica Powder
• 1 .15 ml Scoop Yellow Pet Canary Mica Powder
• 1 .15 ml Scoop Super Sparkle White Diamonds Mica Powder
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Microwave
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
• (1) Mixing Spoons
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
Ingredient Label: Castor Oil, Olive Oil, Beeswax, Carnauba Wax, Soybean Oil, Candelilla Wax, Fragrance, Mica, Titanium Dixoide, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide, Fluorphlogopite, Tin Dioxide, Manganese Violet.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.