Watermelon Luffa Soap
Yield: 12 Bars | Est. Time: 1 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
Scrub rough calluses with this luffa soap. The natural luffa is embedded into the soap and it wonderfully exfoliates skin. We love the watermelon scent of this awesome soap.
(2) 2 lb Premium Extra Clear MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
(1) 2 fl. oz Watermelon Mania Fragrance Oil 277
(1) 2 oz Vanilla Color Stabilizer - MP Soap
(1) 2.5 gm Bag Pink Watermelon Infusion Mica Powder
(1) 2.5 gm Bag Sliced Green Kiwi Mica Powder
(12) 1 Piece 7/8 inch Luffa
(1) 1 Mold Round Basic Silicone Mold 1602
(1) 1 Piece Beaker - Natural Polypropylene
(2) 1 Piece Scoop - 0.15 ml (Micro Size)
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 64 oz. Premium Extra Clear MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
• 1.80 oz. Watermelon Mania Fragrance Oil 277
• 0.90 oz. Vanilla Color Stabilizer - MP Soap
• 4 .15 ml Scoop Pink Watermelon Infusion Mica Powder
• 4 .15 ml Scoop Sliced Green Kiwi Mica Powder
• 12 Piece(s) 7/8 inch Luffa
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Microwave-Safe Measuriing Cup (64 oz.)
• (1) Microwave
• (1) Soap Cutter & Cutting Mat
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
• (1) Spatula
• (1) Spray Bottle with Rubbing Alcohol - 99%
• (1) Plastic Wrap
• (1) Thermometer - Digital
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
Ingredient Label: Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Luffa, Fragrance, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide Chromium Oxide Green.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.