Oatmeal & Honey Bath Fizzies
Yield: 7 Fizzies | Est. Time: 1 Hour | Level: Difficult
About This Recipe:
These bath fizzies are packed with ingredients your skin will love! Epsom salt, honey powder and Shea butter are included in this recipe, and are complemented with a lovely Honey Almond essential oil and fragrance oil blend.
(1) 1 lb Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate)
(1) 1 lb Citric Acid Powder
(1) 2 oz Epsom Salts (Magnesium Sulfate)
(1) 2 oz Shea 50
(1) 2 oz Arrowroot Powder
(1) 2 oz Oatmeal - Colloidal
(1) 2 oz Honey Powder
(1) 2 fl. oz Honey Almond - EO & FO Blend 741
(1) 1 Piece Bath Fizzy Super Scooper (For Bath Bombs)
(1) 1 Piece Beaker - Natural Polypropylene
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 8.80 oz. Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate)
• 4.40 oz. Citric Acid Powder
• 1.25 oz. Epsom Salts (Magnesium Sulfate)
• 0.15 oz. Shea 50
• 1 oz. Arrowroot Powder
• 0.20 oz. Oatmeal - Colloidal
• 0.15 oz. Honey Powder
• 0.25 oz. Honey Almond - EO & FO Blend 741
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Large Mixing Bowl
• (1) Bubble Wrap
• (1) Coffee Grinder
• (1) Metal Spoon
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
• (1) Vinyl Gloves
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
Ingredient Label: Baking Soda, Citric Acid, Magnesium Sulfate, Arrowroot Powder, Fragrance, Colloidal Oatmeal, Honey Powder, PEG-50 Shea Butter
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.