Unwind after a long day in a warm bath with one of these bath fizzies. The lavender essential oil and chamomile powder create a calm atmosphere that relaxes the mind and body.
Wholesale Supplies Plus is not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.
Project Level: Moderate
Estimated Time: 1 Hour
Yield: 7 Fizzies
• 8.80 oz. Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate)
• 4.40 oz. Citric Acid Powder
• 1.25 oz. Epsom Salts (Magnesium Sulfate)
• 1 oz. Bubble Cake Hardener
• 0.25 oz. Chamomile Powder
• 0.25 oz. Lavender 40/42 EO- Certified 100% Pure 139
• 1/4 Teaspoon(s) Purple Galaxy Mica Powder
• 0.40 oz. Shea 50
• Large Bowl
• Measuring Spoon
• Bubble Wrap
• Coffee Grinder
• Metal Spoon
• Bath Fizzy Super Scooper (For Bath Bombs)
• Beaker - Natural Polypropylene
• Scale - Digital Display (Professional)
• Gloves Vinyl (Medium) - Low Powder
INCI Ingredient Label: Baking Soda, Citric Acid, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Bitartrate, Chamomile, Fragrance, PEG-50 Shea Butter, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Tin Oxide, Iron Oxide
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- Use coffee grinder to pulverize epsom salt into powder.
- To large bowl, add baking soda, citric acid, epsom salt, bubble cake hardener, chamomile powder, and color. Mix well with gloved hands.
- Drizzle fragrance onto powders and mix.
- Slowly drizzle 0.05 oz. Shea 50 onto the mixture and mix quickly. (TIPS: It is important that the Shea 50 is spread throughout the mixture. If too much Shea 50 is poured at once it will result in the mixture prematurely activating. Also, if you live in a humid climate you may need to mix and pour at the same time to avoid a crumbly mixture.)
- Check the consistency of your mixture by squeezing it with your hand. If the mixture holds together well, then you are ready to mold. If the mixture crumbles or doesn't hold together, slowly add more Shea 50 until you reach the right consistency. (TIPS: The right consistency looks like loose powder when sitting in the bowl, but will form nicely when squeezed. The squeezed mixture should be able to handle a gentle poke without crumbling.)
- Once the right consistency is achieved. Use the bath fizzy super scooper to mold your mixture into bath fizzies. (TIPS: Generously scoop the mixture into the scooper and squeeze it closed. Push in the holes on the top and bottom of the scooper. Hold the scooper closed with one hand and with the other hand tap all sides of the scooper with a metal spoon to help release the suction between the fizzy and the scooper. Push in the top hole while you open the scooper until the fizzy has released. Continue to open the scooper and roll the fizzy out onto your hand.)
- Place the molded fizzies onto bubble wrap and allow fizzies to sit for 1-3 days until rock hard.
- Package and label accordingly.
To Use: Drop into warm bath water.