Inspirational Soap Bars Recipe
Yield: (6) Bars | Est. Time: 1 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
Hope, Faith and Love - what an encouraging and inspiring combination! This will make a nice give-away at a fundraiser, a thoughtul gift for someone or just a nice reminder for yourself.
(1) 2 lb Detergent Free Baby Buttermilk MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
(1) 1 Block Sexy Pink Slippers Sparkle Mica Soap Color Blocks
(1) 1 Mold Faith, Hope, Love Soap Mold Tray (MW 08)
(1) 1 Piece Droppers (Pipettes) - Plastic
(1) 1 Piece Beaker - Natural Polypropylene
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 25 oz. Detergent Free Baby Buttermilk MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
• 0.30 oz. Sexy Pink Slippers Sparkle Mica Soap Color Blocks
Equipment From Home:
• (2) Microwave-Safe Measuring Cup (16 oz.)
• (1) Microwave
• (1) Measuring Spoons
• (1) Mixing Spoon
• (1) Rubbing Alcohol - 99%
• (1) Cookie Sheet
• (1) Cup of Hot Water
• (1) Soap Cutter & Cutting Mat
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Sorbitol, Coconut Oil, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Honey, Buttermilk, Oatmeal, Calendula Extract, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Iron Oxide, Silica.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.