Single-Use Gym Bag Soap Recipe
Yield: (10) Clamshells | Est. Time: 1 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
Perfect for the gym, after a game, or to take along on a trip. Simply remove one cube from clamshell and use in bath or shower. If any of the soap cube remains, simple throw it away.
(1) 2 lb Premium Extra Clear MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
(1) 2 oz Luffa Powder - Natural
(1) 2 fl. oz Lime, Basil, Mandarin* - EO & FO Blend 418
(1) 5 ml Stained Glass Forest Green Liquid Color
(1) 1 Piece Droppers (Pipettes) - Plastic
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(10) 1 Piece Square Cubes (Medium) Clamshell with Hinged Lid
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 32 oz. Premium Extra Clear MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
• 4 Tablespoon(s) Luffa Powder - Natural
• 18 ml(s) Lime, Basil, Mandarin* - EO & FO Blend 418
• 6 Drop(s) Stained Glass Forest Green Liquid Color
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Microwave-Safe Measuring cup (32 oz.)
• (1) Measuring Spoons
• (1) Microwave
• (1) Mixing Spoons
• (1) Scale
• (1) Soap Cutter
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Luffa Powder, Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Fragrance, Green 5, Yellow 5.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.