These soap cupcakes are fit for a princess! They are fragranced with a lovely rosewater lemonade fragrance, which perfectly balances floral and sweet scents.
Wholesale Supplies Plus is not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.
Project Level: Moderate
Estimated Time: 1 Hour
Yield: 12 Cupcakes
• 36.25 oz. Basic Clear MP Soap Base - 2 lb Trays
• 3 .15 ml Scoop NuTone Red Mica Powder
• 0.90 oz. Rosewater Lemonade Fragrance Oil 738
• 0.45 oz. Vanilla Color Stabilizer - MP Soap
• 1/4 Teaspoon(s) NuTone Yellow Mica Powder
• 16 oz. Premium Ultra White MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
• 16 oz. Foaming Bath Whip - Traditional
• 3 oz. Myristyl Myristate
• 2 oz. Glycerin - Natural
• Cutting Mat
• Large Measuring Cup (64 oz.)
• Small Measuring Cup (8 oz.)
• Spray Bottle with Rubbing Alcohol
• Pastry Bag
• Hand Mixer
• Straight Soap Cutter
• Beaker - Natural Polypropylene
• Cupcake Round Silicone Molds
• Jelly Roll Pan
• Scale - Digital Display (Professional)
• Thermometer - Infrared, Dual Laser
• Rose Small Silicone Mold
INCI Ingredient Label: Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Stearic Acid, Lauric Acid, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Myristyl Myristate, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Titanium Dioxide, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fluorphlogopite, Tin Dioxide, Iron Oxide.
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- To small measuring cup, add 4.25 oz. clear soap and melt in microwave.
- Add red color and mix well.
- Pour into rose mold cavities, spritz with alcohol, and allow to harden.
- To large measuring cup, add 32 oz. clear soap and melt in microwave.
- To plastic beaker, mix fragrance and vanilla color stabilizer and allow to sit for two minutes.
- Add fragrance mixture and yellow color to melted soap and mix well.
- Pour soap into cupcake liners, spritz with alcohol, and allow to harden.
- Remove soap from cupcake liners and rose molds.
- To clean measuring cup, add white soap and melt in microwave.
- Add foaming bath whip and stir.
- To clean small measuring cup, add glycerin and myristyl myristate and melt in microwave.
- Whip soap with hand mixer and slowly add melted glycerin/myristyl mixture.
- Place in refrigerator for 30 minutes until thick.
- Fill a pastry bag with tip with soap frosting.
- Pipe frosting on top of yellow soaps. Push rose soap into the frosting on top of each cupcake. Allow soap to fully harden for at least 24 hours.
- Package cupcakes as desired.
- Label product accordingly.
To Use: Lather onto wet skin. Rinse off with warm water.