3C's Face Mask
Yield: 4 Sets | Est. Time: 1/2 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
You will love the way this mask will make your face feel! The wet and dry portions are packaged separately to preserve the shelf life.
(2) 16 oz Aloe Vera Gel
(1) 1 lb White Kaolin Clay
(1) 1/2 oz Caffeine Extract - Water Soluble
(1) 1/2 oz Carob Extract - Water Soluble
(2) 2 oz Carrot Powder
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(4) 1 Jars 08 oz Clear Heavy Wall Plastic Jar - 89/400
(4) 1 Jars 08 oz Clear Basic Plastic Jar - 70/400
(4) 1 Piece 89/400 Black Ribbed Top Cap - F217 Liner
(4) 1 Piece 70/400 Black Ribbed Top Cap - F217 Liner
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 32 oz. Aloe Vera Gel
• 12 oz. White Kaolin Clay
• 0.30 oz. Caffeine Extract - Water Soluble
• 0.30 oz. Carob Extract - Water Soluble
• 4 oz. Carrot Powder
Equipment From Home:
• (2) Large Mixing Bowls
• (1) Mixing Spoons
• (1) Spatula
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: WET INGREDIENTS: Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Caffeine Extract, Carob Extract, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Diazolidinyl Urea. DRY: Kaolin Clay, Carrot Powder.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.