Peppermint Cream Massage Oil Recipe
Yield: (4) Bottles | Est. Time: 1/2 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
This massage oil leaves the skin feeling moisturized and refreshed. The oils used for this give the product nice slip and glide for massaging.
(1) 1 lb Macadamia Nut Oil
(2) 2 oz Sweet Almond Oil - Refined
(1) 2 oz Pumpkin Seed Oil
(1) 2 oz Sesame Oil
(1) 2 fl. oz Peppermint Cream Fragrance Oil 272
(1) 1/2 oz Vitamin E Natural T-50
(2) 1 Piece Droppers - Plastic
(4) 1 Bottle 04 oz Amber Bullet Plastic Bottle - 20/410
(4) 1 Piece 20/410 Black & Natural Yorker Twist Open Top
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 8 oz. Macadamia Nut Oil
• 4 oz. Sweet Almond Oil - Refined
• 2 oz. Pumpkin Seed Oil
• 2 oz. Sesame Oil
• 4 ml(s) Peppermint Cream Fragrance Oil 272
• 2 ml(s) Vitamin E Natural T-50
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Microwave-Safe Measuring Cup (16 oz.)
• (1) Microwave
• (1) Mixing Spoon
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Macadamia Nut Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Pumpkin Seed Oil, Sesame Oil, Fragrance, Vitamin E.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.