Honey Bee MP Soap
Yield: 15 Bars | Est. Time: 1 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
This extremely simple recipe makes the cutest guest-size honey soaps! The soap is a golden honey color and has a beautiful honey scent. Each batch will make 5 soap bars. If desired, repeat the recipe three times to make all 15 bars!
(1) 2 lb Premium Honey MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
(1) 2 fl. oz Honey Bear Fragrance Oil 198
(1) 2 oz Vanilla Color Stabilizer - MP Soap
(1) 1 Mold Bee Fancy Soap Mold (MW 41)
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(1) 1 Piece Beaker - Natural Polypropylene
(1) 1 Each Mix & Pour Funnel Pitcher
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 26.25 oz. Premium Honey MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
• 0.45 oz. Honey Bear Fragrance Oil 198
• 0.30 oz. Vanilla Color Stabilizer - MP Soap
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Microwave
• (1) Soap Cutter & Cutting Mat
• (1) Spatula
• (1) Plastic Wrap
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
• (1) Thermometer - Digital
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
Ingredient Label: Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Stearic Acid, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Myristic Acid, Lauric Acid, Honey, Fragrance.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.