Soothing Coconut Milk & Lavender Bath Salts Recipe
Yield: 5 Pounds | Est. Time: 1 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
Soak in a tub of these luxurious bath salts! You will feel pampered and relaxed from the skin-softening coconut milk and lavender and dead sea salts.
(2) 1 lb Dead Sea Salt - Fine Grain
(2) 1 lb Dead Sea Salt - Coarse Grain
(4) 2 oz Coconut Milk Powder
(1) 2 fl. oz Lavender 30/32 EO- Certified 100% Pure 100
(1) 2 oz Lavender Buds - Premium Botanical
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(5) 1 Piece Kraft Window Tin Tie Bag - 1/2 Pound (Medium)
(5) 1 Piece Scoop - 1/2 ounce (White)
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 32 oz. Dead Sea Salt - Fine Grain
• 32 oz. Dead Sea Salt - Coarse Grain
• 8 oz. Coconut Milk Powder
• 20 ml(s) Lavender 30/32 EO- Certified 100% Pure 100
• 8 Tablespoon(s) Lavender Buds - Premium Botanical
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Cookie Sheets
• (2) Glass Mixing Bowls
• (1) Mixing Spoon
• (1) Wax Paper
• (1) Sifter
• (1) Wire Whisk
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Sea Salt, Coconut Milk, Lavender Flower, Lavender Essential Oil.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.