Cucumber & White Tea Gelled Toner
Yield: 4 Bottles | Est. Time: 1/2 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
This gelled toner packed with botanical ingredients can be used as a moisturizer, an overnight facial gel, or an
under eye product. It can also be used with facial sheets to create a botanical hydrating and moisturizing mask.
(1) 16 oz Aloe Vera Gel
(2) 2 oz Chamomile Water Essential Hydrosol
(1) 2 oz Calendula Extract - Water Soluble
(1) 2 oz White Tea Extract - Water Soluble
(1) 1/2 oz Cucumber Extract - Water Soluble
(1) 2 oz Preservative - Water Soluble PF
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(4) 1 Bottle 5 oz Airless Bottle Only - Natural
(4) 1 Piece Airless Pump Top - Natural
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 14.60 oz. Aloe Vera Gel
• 4 oz. Chamomile Water Essential Hydrosol
• 0.60 oz. Calendula Extract - Water Soluble
• 0.60 oz. White Tea Extract - Water Soluble
• 0.50 oz. Cucumber Extract - Water Soluble
• 0.10 oz. Preservative - Water Soluble PF
Equipment From Home:
• (2) Mixing Bowls
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
• (1) Mixing Spoon
• (1) Spatula
• (1) Wire Whisk
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
To use as a sheet mask, pump enough gel to spread on the sheet. Let sit for 5 minutes, then apply the mask to your face for 20 minutes.
Ingredient Label: Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Carbomer, Chamomile Extract, Calendula Extract, White Tea Extract, Cucumber Powder, Triethanolamine, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.