Revitalizing Face Mask Recipe
Yield: 18 Bags | Est. Time: 1 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
Relax and give yourself a facial! This mask has properties that will help tighten pores, hydrate, nourish, soften and revitalize tired skin. Especially helpful with oily skin types.
(2) 2 oz Bentonite Clay
(2) 2 oz Fuller's Earth Clay
(1) 2 oz Rose Kaolin Clay
(1) 2 oz Goat Milk Powder
(1) 2 Piece Gloves Vinyl (Medium) - Low Powder
(1) 1 Piece Mask - Basic Procedures
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 21 inch Disposable
(18) 1 Piece Heat Seal Zip Pouch: 1 oz. Clear & Silver
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 4 oz. Bentonite Clay
• 4 oz. Fuller's Earth Clay
• 2 oz. Rose Kaolin Clay
• 2 oz. Goat Milk Powder
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Mixing Bowl (16 oz.)
• (1) Iron or Hair Straightener
• (1) Wire Whisk
• (1) Spoon
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Bentonite Clay, Fuller’s Earth Clay, Goats Milk, Kaolin Clay.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.