When you need to choose something fast and healthy, sushi is a great go to for dinner. These sushi soaps are wrapped with green, seaweed soap and filled with tuna and cucumber colored soap pieces. European Spa Salt
gives each soap a ricelike texture making these guest soaps a fun project for any sushi lover.
Wholesale Supplies Plus is not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.
Project Level: Moderate
Estimated Time: 1 Hour
Yield: 6 Soaps
• 19 oz. Premium Crystal Clear MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
• 5 oz. Basic White MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
• 1.5 oz. Black Salt & Cypress Fragrance Oil 1014
• 0.5 oz. European Spa Salt - Medium Grain
• 4 Drop(s) Stained Glass Sunflower Orange Liquid Color
• 0.7 oz. Stained Glass Forest Green Soap Color Blocks
• 1 Round Guest Silicone Mold 1607
• 1 Square Mini Column Silicone Soap Mold 2020
• 1 Jelly Roll Silicone Mat
• Straight Soap Cutter
• Cutting Mat
• Scale - Digital Display (Professional)
• Thermometer - Infrared, Dual Laser
• Spray bottle with rubbing alcohol
• 2 Beaker - Natural Polypropylene
• Mix & Pour Funnel Pitcher
INCI Ingredient Label: Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Stearic Acid, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sea Salt, Myristic Acid, Lauric
Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Yellow 6, Green 5, Yellow 5.
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
- To mix & pour funnel, add 14 oz. clear soap, 0.55 oz. green color bar, and 0.20 oz. white soap. Melt in microwave.
- Stir well to incorporate color, add 1 oz. of fragrance oil and then pour into silicone jelly roll pan. Spray with alcohol and set aside to harden.
- In a beaker, add 1.3 oz. clear soap and 0.20 oz. white soap. Melt in microwave.
- After soap is melted, add four drops of sunflower orange liquid color and stir well.
- Cool soap until it reaches 120ºF and carefully pour into mini square column mold. Set upright
to harden. This is your 'tuna' for your sushi.
- While that soap is hardening, cut green soap in jelly roll pan into strips that are 6.28 inches long and 0.6 inches wide.
- Line the cavities of the round guest mold with these strips of green soap to form 'seaweed' for your sushi.
- Remove your orange colored soap from the mini mold and cut into 0.6 inch pieces.
- In a beaker, add 1.5 oz. white soap and 0.15 oz. green color bar. Melt in microwave. Stir well.
- Cool soap until it reaches 120ºF and carefully pour into mini square column mold. Set upright to
harden. This is your 'cucumber' for your sushi.
- After soap is cooled, cut into 0.6 inch pieces. Then cut each of those pieces in half lengthwise.
- Place one piece of the orange soap and one piece of the light green soap in each cavity of the soap mold.
- In a beaker, melt 3 oz. white soap. Add 0.50 oz. fragrance oil and stir until soap reaches 120ºF.
- Spray the soap in the mold liberally with alcohol and then carefully pour white soap into the cavities taking care to not pour over the orange and green soap. Do not fill the mold to the top with soap. Leave some room so the orange and green soap stick up.
- After filling all the cavities and while the soap is still warm, gently sprinkle the top of each soap with salt to look like rice.
- Package as desired and label accordingly.
To Use: Lather onto wet skin and rinse off with warm water.