Bed of Roses Loaf MP Soap Recipe
Yield: 8 Bars | Est. Time: 1 Hour | Level: Moderate
About This Recipe:
Whether you grow your own roses or remember ones from grandma’s yard, this is the perfect reminder of a summer rose garden. The rose fragrance is not too strong and if you close your eyes, you will think you are standing in the middle of a beautiful rose garden! Our Wild Rose Fragrance Oil pairs perfectly with the sweet little flowers creating the perfect gift for gardeners, brides and mothers to be
(2) 2 lb Basic Goat Milk MP Soap Base - 2 lb Trays
(1) 1 Block Matte Americana Red Soap Color Blocks
(1) 1 Block Matte Woodland Green Soap Color Blocks
(1) 2 fl. oz Wild Rose Fragrance Oil 771
(1) 2.5 gm Bag Sparkle Dark Gold Mica Powder
(1) 1 Mold Regular Loaf Silicone Mold 1501
(2) 1 Set Round Clamshell
(3) 1 Piece Droppers - Plastic
(1) 1 Bottle 02 oz Clear Round Bullet Plastic Bottle 20/410
(1) 1 Piece 20/410 Natural Ribbed Sprayer Top - Clear Cap
(1) 2 Piece Gloves Vinyl (Medium) - Low Powder
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 21 inch Disposable
(1) 1 Piece Mask - Basic Procedures
(1) 1 Piece Beaker - Natural Polypropylene
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 48 oz. Basic Goat Milk MP Soap Base - 2 lb Trays
• 0.05 oz. Matte Americana Red Soap Color Blocks
• 0.10 oz. Matte Woodland Green Soap Color Blocks
• 1.0 oz. Wild Rose Fragrance Oil 771
• 1 Teaspoon(s) Sparkle Dark Gold Mica Powder
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Microwave-Safe Measuring cup (32 oz.)
• (1) Microwave
• (1) Small Glass Measuring Cups - 2
• (1) Rubbing Alcohol
• (1) Vegetable Peeler
• (1) Scale
• (1) Soap Cutter
• (1) Spatula
• (1) Thermometer
• (1) Cutting Mat
• (1) Mixing Spoon
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
Ingredient Label: Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Stearic Acid, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Myristic Acid, Lauric Acid, Goat Milk, Fragrance, Yellow 5, Titanium Dioxide, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Chromium Oxide, Iron Oxides, Fluorphlogopite.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.