Mens Clay and Tea Tree MP Soap Recipe
Yield: 6 Bars | Est. Time: 1 Hour | Level: Moderate
About This Recipe:
Tea Tree is used in this soap for the antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral properties. Bentonite Clay has excellent oil absorbing properties and is thought to remove acne causing toxins from the skin.
(2) 2 lb Premium Oatmeal MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
(1) 2 oz Bentonite Clay
(1) 2 oz Safflower Oil
(1) 2 fl. oz London for Men* - EO & FO Blend 296
(1) 2 fl. oz Tea Tree EO - Certified 100% Pure 136
(1) 1 Mold Square Basic Silicone Mold 1605
(2) 1 Piece Beaker - Natural Polypropylene
(1) 1 Piece Droppers (Pipettes) - Plastic
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 39 oz. Premium Oatmeal MP Soap Base - 2 lb Tray
• 5 Teaspoon(s) Bentonite Clay
• 0.50 oz. Safflower Oil
• 1 oz. London for Men* - EO & FO Blend 296
• 6 ml(s) Tea Tree EO - Certified 100% Pure 136
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Microwave
• (1) Microwave-Safe Measuring Cup (64 oz.)
• (1) Cookie Sheet
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
• (1) Wire Whisk
• (1) Rubbing Alcohol
• (1) Soap Cutter
• (1) Cutting Mat
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Propylene Glycol, Sorbitol, Water, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Myristate, Oats, Bentonite, Silica, Triethanolamine, Titanium Dioxide, Safflower Oil, Fragrance, Tea Tree Essential Oil.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.