Mustache Wax & Beard Oil Gift Sets Recipe
Yield: 6 Sets | Est. Time: 1 Hour | Level: Moderate
About This Recipe:
This oil is formulated to soothe sensitive skin and the ingredients were chosen for their ability to absorb without being greasy. Mustache Wax can be used for beards, too, and any facial hair that needs to be tamed and textured.
(1) 1 lb Apricot Kernel Oil
(3) 2 oz MCT - Mid Chain Triglycerides Liquid
(2) 2 oz Beeswax - Ultra Refined & Bleached
(1) 2 oz Jojoba Oil - Golden
(1) 2 fl. oz Cedarwood Sage - EO & FO Blend 610
(1) 1/2 oz Vitamin E Natural T-50
(2) 1 Piece Droppers (Pipettes) - Plastic
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(6) 1 Bottle 02 oz Amber Bullet Plastic Bottle - 20/410
(6) 1 Piece 20/410 Black & Natural Yorker Twist Open Top
(6) 1 Set 02 oz Silver Shallow Rustproof Tin & Screw Top Set
(6) 1 Piece Muslin Drawstring Bags - Large 5 x 7
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 11.40 oz. Apricot Kernel Oil
• 6 oz. MCT - Mid Chain Triglycerides Liquid
• 3 oz. Beeswax - Ultra Refined & Bleached
• 0.60 oz. Jojoba Oil - Golden
• 10 ml(s) Cedarwood Sage - EO & FO Blend 610
• 6 ml(s) Vitamin E Natural T-50
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Glass Measuring Cup
• (1) Double Boiler or Stove Top
• (1) Metal Pot
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
• (1) Mixing Spoons
• (1) Spatula
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Beard Oil: Apricot Kernel Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil, Vitamin E, Fragrance. Beard Wax: Medium Chain Triglycerides, Beeswax, Vitamin E, Fragrance.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.