Clarifying Shampoo Bars
Yield: 3 Bars | Est. Time: 1 Hour | Level: Moderate
About This Recipe:
Shampoo bars are an environmentally friendly way to cleanse all hair and scalp types. Traditional shampoo packaging fills landfills and oceans with plastic, negatively impacting the environment. The following clarifying shampoo bar recipe will beautifully cleanse hair and lacks the plastic bottle packaging!
(3) 2 oz Lathanol LAL Coarse - aka SLSa
(3) 2 oz Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate Noodles - SCI
(2) 2 oz Bubble Up
(1) 2 oz Sodium Lactate 60%
(1) 1/2 oz Silk Amino Acids Liquid
(1) 2 fl. oz Orange Sugar & Shea Fragrance Oil 811
(1) 2 oz Preservative - Water Soluble PF
(1) 1 Mold Domed Oval Soap Mold (MW 203)
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(1) 1 Piece Mask - Basic Procedures
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 4.75 oz. Lathanol LAL Coarse - aka SLSa
• 4.60 oz. Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate Noodles - SCI
• 3.20 oz. Bubble Up
• 0.40 oz. Sodium Lactate 60%
• 0.30 oz. Silk Amino Acids Liquid
• 0.30 oz. Orange Sugar & Shea Fragrance Oil 811
• 0.10 oz. Preservative - Water Soluble PF
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Double Boiler Pot
• (1) Water
• (1) Stovetop
• (1) Measuring Cup (16 oz.)
• (1) Mixing Spoon
• (1) Freezer
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
• (1) Thermometer
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lactate, Silk Amino Acids, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.