Lavender Chamomile Bath Soak
Yield: 4 Jars | Est. Time: 1/2 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
After a long day, relax and treat your body to a relaxing tub soak. Epsom salts are known for their relaxing qualities and also for their high level of magnesium. Sea salt, chamomile powder and baking soda also help to soothe and relax.
(1) 1 lb Epsom Salts (Magnesium Sulfate)
(2) 2 oz Dead Sea Salt Blend - (Pure Salt)
(2) 2 oz Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate)
(1) 2 oz Chamomile Powder
(1) 2 oz Lavender Buds - Premium Botanical
(1) 2 fl. oz Lavender 40/42 EO- Certified 100% Pure 139
(1) 2 oz Polysorbate 80
(1) 2.5 gm Bag Purple Galaxy Mica Powder
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(1) 1 Piece Droppers (Pipettes) - Plastic
(4) 1 Set 04 oz Clear Round PET Bail Jar & Lid Set
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 9.60 oz. Epsom Salts (Magnesium Sulfate)
• 3.20 oz. Dead Sea Salt Blend - (Pure Salt)
• 2.40 oz. Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate)
• 0.10 oz. Chamomile Powder
• 2 Tablespoon(s) Lavender Buds - Premium Botanical
• 3 ml(s) Lavender 40/42 EO- Certified 100% Pure 139
• 3 ml(s) Polysorbate 80
• 2-4 .15 ml Scoop Purple Galaxy Mica Powder
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Large Mixing Bowl
• (1) Wire Whisk
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
• (1) Measuring Spoons
• (1) Cookie Sheet
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Epsom Salt, Sea Salt, Baking Soda, Lavender Flower, Chamomile Powder, Lavender Essential Oil, Polysorbate 80, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Tin Oxide, Iron Oxide.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.