Cuticle Softening Cream
Yield: 12 Jars | Est. Time: 1/2 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
Pamper yourself with this cuticle cream packed full of skin-loving ingredients. Golden aloe vera oil, jojoba butter, evening primrose oil and lanolin butter all work together to soften and moisturize your cuticles.
(2) 2 oz Aloe Vera Oil - Golden
(1) 2 oz Beeswax - Ivory
(1) 2 oz Jojoba Butter Blend
(1) 2 oz Evening Primrose Oil
(1) 2 oz Lanolin Butter
(1) 1/2 oz Vitamin E Natural T-50
(1) 2 fl. oz Verbena & Lemon* Fragrance Oil 574
(1) 1 Each Hairnets - 24 inch Disposable
(1) 12 Set 1/2 oz Clear Pot & Clear Screw Top
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 4 oz. Aloe Vera Oil - Golden
• 1.50 oz. Beeswax - Ivory
• 1.50 oz. Jojoba Butter Blend
• 0.50 oz. Evening Primrose Oil
• 0.25 oz. Lanolin Butter
• 0.25 oz. Vitamin E Natural T-50
• .15 oz. Verbena & Lemon* Fragrance Oil 574
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Metal Pan
• (1) Stove Top
• (1) Spatula
• (1) Scale - Digital Display
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Soybean Oil, Aloe Vera Extract, Beeswax, Jojoba Butter, Evening Primrose Oil, Lanolin Butter, Vitamin E, Fragrance.
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.